View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 07:50 AM       
Fat fucks and their hellspawn lose too much. We live in a Padded-Corner society. It's been said a lot of times by a lot of people, but "losing" is slowly being phased out and everyone is special and everyone is equal. I don't want it to be that way and I'll do whatever I can to make everyone's difference apparent to everyone else.

My sister's soccer league merged with another with different rules. She's in the second grade, I believe. The new league plays by another set of rules. They play on a half-sized field with four people and no goalies. She's just running up and down the fields scoring goals because she played real soccer on a much larger field. These kids never got a chance to play real soccer, so they've got no fucking clue. There are a few other teams with kids like my sis, but those are few and far in between. She had to go there because it's the only game in town, but I guess other families didn't want to settle for it.

By the way, my mum said it was a good way for the nine year old to ruin his arm, but whatev.