View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 02:54 AM       
On one hand, I really wouldn´t mind having some nice exclusives for the PS3, so there might finally be a reason for me to buy one (the System is a good one, no doubt)...but there isn´t. The only game that really sparked my interest was MGS4 and a friend of mine was so nice to let me play the entire thing while he watched.
I was pretty dissappointed by that "game". Sure, it ties all the loose ends...but it does that so desperately, it´s not even funny. 4-5 hours of more or less good gameplay and 9 hours of idly sitting by watching Snake get old and even more stupid is...not what I call a good game.

Concerning the other games...what is there? Resistance is just another Shooter (say what you want, it is), I already have enough of those. Uncharted is apparently very good, LBP is good, Valkyria is said to be good too, but I think a game like that belongs in a museum...no...wait. On a portable console, that´s what I wanted to say. And apart from that, there´s nothing that can make me want to spend 500 Bucks for a single game or even three.

The only things I´d like to see on XBL too are Warhawk and Stardust HD, those are really nice games.

I think the main problem is, that many people already have a 360 and don´t see any reason to buy an aditional console (like me) just for two or three more or less good games. I can only speak for myself, but the PS3 doesn´t have any systemsellers right now. For me.