View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
Oy, I hate those dreams. I've had dreams where I've found proof of UFOs or won a talent show contest or solved a video game mystery (like actually getting the pet owl in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life) and I'll be all happy and think "Yesss!!!" and then I wake up.

Oh, and I had this really sad dream two nights ago. I dreamt that it was like I was rewatching a movie or rereading a book. There was this woman who I kept thinking in my head was named "Fantine". For some reason, she was accused of being a traitor (to the US I suppose) and was going to be arrested. As a result, she was forced to go into hiding. She went back to her home, which was decorated for Christmas (apparently in my dream it was before Christmas). Her mother was in the kitchen, cooking something. Fantine kept telling her mother that she was going to be taken away for something she didn't do, but for whatever reason, her mother didn't seem to notice this or be bothered by it. Without her mother paying any attention, Fantine packed up all of her things. She also pulled the presents to her from under the tree and packed those up. She decided to never unwrap them, but save them as a memory of her last Christmas with her family.

That was when I started crying in my sleep and woke up.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.