View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 08:22 AM       
I dreamed, once again, that I was in a shopping mall. I'm sure many fascinating things happened but I've forgotten the majority of them.

Anyway, I was going up on an escalator (one of two "up" escalators that fed the top floor of this big department store) and I noticed that everyone around me was dressed in formalwear. I was puzzled about that, until we surfaced at the top floor and I saw a sea of round tables covered in mauve damask tablecloths and realized that the top floor had been rented out for some sort of wedding reception. I think I changed into formalwear and tried to fit in.

Then at one point I was down in another store that was a chain of dim rooms that appeared to be storage (for bar items like stools and old arcade consoles). I waited with other people for a turn at trying something really, really cool. It was some sort of thing you sat in and it carried you around, like a chair with robotic spider legs. Only the person ahead of me went into the room and didn't come back out...they were hogging it.

I also went into a petstore in the mall and they had the most beautiful bunnies, brown spotted with white like fawns. That must have been the Tadao part of my dream.