View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
Ugh, I hate boring dreams. I've had several, all of which usually end with me thinking "I can't believe this! I'm dreaming. I shouldn't have to put up with this!" Usually, those dreams involve me being in school/doing homework.

Once, I dreamt that I was in my tenth grade health classroom at about six o'clock in the morning. I was sitting backwards in a chair, extremely tired and trying to fall back to sleep. There was also some weird reddish tint to the dream.

Once, I had a dream that I was lying on a sofa in my violin teacher's living room, still in my pjs and everything. My instructor was having a group lesson (when he gets all of his students to practice together) and everyone else was standing by their music stands, violins under their arms and staring at me. My instructor scolded me for sleeping and had me recite over and over this line from the book Freaky Friday ("An old rag to do the breakfast dishes in, a skirt to go to the store in, a dress to go to lunch in, pants to go to the park in, and velvet with rhinestones to go to dinner in. If you count in and out of your nightgown twice, that makes six changes. What a bore!")
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.