Thread: Joined the navy
View Single Post
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
I know a couple guys from AIT (advanced individual training) who did the blue to green program where they transition from navy to army and they said it was a good time. What's your job? From my understanding Army and Navy basic is pretty similar. Except that we go through BRM (basic rifle marksmanship) for about two weeks and the Navy shoots a 12 gauge shotgun and an M9 9mm pistol.

My advice, listen to your Drill Sergeant or any NCO or CO, for that matter to the T. Don't give them anything to yell at you about. Do the best you can and they'll see you're giving it your best. Don't talk back to the instructors no matter what. They tell you to get down in the front leaning rest, you do it until they tell you to get up. Don't show signs of weakness, nobody wants to see a weak member of the military. I call you that because I don't know if you guys are known as sailors or seamen or whatever.

Basically, do the best you can every day and always stay positive and motivated.