View Single Post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 02:53 AM       
Hahaha, Elder-Beerman. There was one of those in the Morgantown mall. Had never even heard of the store until I got to Morgantown. I had only heard of BELk like a year earlier when I was at a mall in Winchester, VA. We don't have these country things in no.va.

There was also a Belk at the MOrgantown mall and I offended my friend from Ohio when we were there and I said of Belk "it's like a Bloomingdale's for white trash" and she said "hey I like Belk!"

She also got upset when I walked into some store and said "it smells like poor people in here" I was having a bad day and now I am poor. I guess it's karma. I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about I have money that I have othing to spend on right now. Goddammit.

I decided that sleeping was a useless idea so instead I'm staying up and drinking but the bad news is I have to be at work in two hours! The good plan would be to stop drinking but here I am continuing however now I am using CRAN-RASPBERRY JUICE as a chaser as if that will prevent me from feeling the effects of Eagle Rare kentucky straight bourbon whiskey.

My chaser earlier was a moonpie, and then nothing.

I hate my life.