Thread: New NARC
View Single Post
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2003, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Waste
Part of the reason I liked NARC so much was because it was so ridiculously laughable. I hope they don't go making it all realistic and shit. So much of the fun is playing a game in which you kill homeless people who are addicted to drugs.
Exactly. That's why I liked NARC and find it hilarious to this day. The fact that an officer would have the right to blow up a crowd of bums possessing marijuana with a rocket launcher, or that some 'PCP freak' with bullet holes IN HIS HEAD could toss 2 tonne dumpsters 50 feet in the air after taking 30 more rounds was completely outrageous and ridiculous... but that's what made it so cool. Same with the red and blue jumpsuits and motorcycle helmets. Having some cop dressed up in pimp gear kicking a karate guy is nice and all, but it's not NARC.

James, if you could never get to the last stage in the arcade version you were either poor or just plain suck. Not being able to beat "Mr. Big" however, is completely understandable - that fucker lasted forever.