View Single Post
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2003, 07:01 PM       

If I was a character from the matric, I would be the 17th black guy from the left in the big panaramic shot of Zion. He bent over and picked up a basket in the background as Bill, or Ted I can never remember, and that black kid from Apocolypse Now who got shot while he was listening to the tape his mother or auntie or whatever sent him had a discussion about free will and determinism or some stupid shit like that. He was only in the movie for about 2 seconds, you couldn't see him unless you zoomed in on him about 5 times, and even then he was all blurry and out of focus. His performance really spoke to me; I think I would pick up a basket the exact same way if I was in an underground city in the distant future ruled by robits.

Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid