Thread: Coolest Pranks
View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 11:12 PM       
Quote:
One of the ER physicians where I used to work used to wait for someone to need a urine test for something. He'd go get a sterile cup, fill it with apple juice, and stroll into their room taking a long, theatrical swig from it. He'd say, "Nope, tastes fine to me." Some people were more appreciative than others.
Reminds me of something my former orchestra conductor did once. He always drank coffee during practice. One day, he was good-naturedly complaining about the quality of performance the concert master was giving. The conductor threatened to pour his coffee on the concert master's head, and then started to describe the coffee in a nauseating manner, including that it had dandruff in it. Then he took a huge swig.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.