View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:31 AM       
Quote:
I fell asleep in a history class once. The dream was basically me sitting in history class except I was really good at playing guitar. I dropped my guitar so I bent over to pick it up. Woke up on the floor with my instructor asking why I was on the floor. I told her to pick up my guitar.
Stuff like that happens to me all of the time (except for the falling on the floor part). Once I fell asleep in Anthropology and dreamt that the teacher had put some weird formula on the overhead projector. I woke up just as I was trying to write it down.

Last night, I dreamt that I was walking somewhere with my dad. We stopped at this house that belonged to a total stranger, rang the bell, and he began to talk to the lady that opened the door. Somehow, I thought that the guy that owned the house hadn't been there for ages and that my dad and I used to literally walk inside when no on was there and look around. I didn't see that as a crime, since we never took or touched anything. I went inside and the house had been converted into a boutique. As I went to leave, one of the sales people gave me a tiny shopping cart with two play-food-type plastic shopping baskets in it. It skipped ahead to me going into a building and walking by a large display of Barbie items. These things were all former Barbie stuff I had, but got rid of (pink refredgerator, stove, shower set, etc).

The dream then skipped to my high school. I was in a practice session for the school's musical, Beauty and the Beast (again). The practice involved the chorus standing around a raised platform (which two of the leads were on), performing. Somehow, I kept forgetting what to do and felt really stupid for that, even though I knew it was only practice. The one director told these two girls that they had to leave their props (hats shaped like Christmas gifts) backstage. The girls complained that it would take too long to get them, so I was told to wait backstage and hand the hats to the girls when they needed them. I was walking on the stage, when I somehow had a vision of a cast member stepping on a nail and getting blood poisoning. I looked on the stage floor and found a piece of wood with a huge nail sticking out of it. I picked it up and handed it to the directors. I also somehow found several eggs on the stage and I took those, broke them, and started mixing them in a bowl. As I mixed, I suddenly realized that I was no longer in high school and had just snuck to this rehearsal without my parents knowing. Seeing as it was late at night, I'd be in so much trouble.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.