View Single Post
The Mighty One
FistfulOAwesome is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 10:38 PM       
I just bought and beat SuperHero Mode in Mega Man 9. I was originally against it since I thought it was bullshit that Capcom would charge for a difficulty level. But I noticed I was playing Endless Attack more than the main game for Mega Man 9 and I attributed this to the relative lack of enemies to shoot in Mega Man 9 compared to older games in the series. Reading some good reviews of the mode on the GameFAQs forums I decided to swallow my pride and buy the mode. I'm glad I did.

SuperHero is fantastic. All that I thought was missing from the Normal mode is in SuperHero: More Enemies, More interesting use of the various devices (Warp Cubes, Elevating/Descending Platforms, Nega Man), More Bite. It's definitely the way I'll play the game from now on. If you need a reason to pick up Mega Man 9 again, I highly recommend SuperHero Mode (and if you haven't yet picked up Endless Attack you're missing out on one of the most genius modes ever put in a platform game. Get Both (and Skip Proto, he sucks).