View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 07:13 PM       
and here I thought there was going to be intense intellectual discussion when I got back and i was gonna be in for some shit :O

Quote:
But that was initially supposed to be the reason Capital Punishment existed in the first place ... and was listed as one of the reasons it was "brought back from the dead".

That was a long time ago, and I concede that I may be misremembering events.
Yea. That may be the case but it doesn't really matter why it was restarted. It matters why it should continue.

And on that topic, I think that the death penalty should not exist because it is always wrong to act with the intent to kill somebody. Whether you are killing somebody who has done good, or somebody who has done bad -- it is always wrong. On account of this, the death penalty should not be allowed because it acts with the intent to kill somebody.