Thread: Lies
View Single Post
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 12:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Remember that girl I told you about? The one who I suspected was moving in on my bf? Yeah, she totally fit that. Over the course of the four or so years I've known her, she's told me or someone in my family:
INSERT A LOT OF STUFF HERE
There was a kid in my Metal Fabrication class who was almost as bad of a compulsive liar as this chick; he insisted that he:
1. Already knew how to weld perfectly, yet never actually welded anything in the class.
2. Learned to make guns from his dad, who was apparently some sort of legendary gunsmith, by the way he said it. Think like the way every fantasy author ever describes how irritatingly perfect elves make their swords, only this guy made guns.
3. Was a senior master in Kung Fu, and would punch and kick the wall to emphasize his point. He eventually broke his fist on the wall, and even the teacher was laughing so hard that he didn't even bother calling the nurse for him.
4. He also insisted that the government made him register his limbs as lethal weapons. I can't tell you how many times I've heard kids say this in my Tae Kwon Do tournaments, but he was the most serious of them all about it.

There's probably some connection between having a shitty childhood, and becoming a compulsive liar as of such.