View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
I just flat out refused to help someone the other day, and that's not like me at all. Usually I get pressured and cave, but I didn't this time. This person uses people, treats them like shit and generally makes sure the universe revolves around them. (I know that's not grammatically correct; I didn't want a gender identifier).

Beyond that, a relative of this person reduced my mother to tears and the person has said insanely cruel things to me. I just decided that this was going to be one time I wasn't going to step in and be a servant.

It went quite well, because this person's relative had to step in and do the work himself and from what I heard had a hard time of it. After he made my mom cry, I was sort of happy to hear that.