View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 09:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I guess I shouldn't be terribly surprised that Ft. Hood's site is down right now
I liked how they said they didn't have any witnesses or leads at the time. IF it had been Fort Suburb that got lit up they'd be all over it with investigators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
BILL IS TOO BUSY WITH HIS LADY FRIEND TO POST ON THE I-MOCKERY.COM MESSAGE BOARDS

OR PLAY ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 WITH SOME PEOPLE
Lets do all the things that YOU WANT TO DO. I'll be on later though, just send me a text. girlfriends take a lot of time

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
Thanks 10k- and I might add you've been a bit scarce around here as of late. too busy enjoying your new couch or what the fuck?

FUCKING HELL THANKS SAM
I interviewed for a new position with my company. I basically take incoming claims half of my work week and the other half I handle them. I've been doing more claim handling lately so I've been really busy at work.