View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 11:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Yeah, that's the one.

I always thought it was way better than Secret of Mana. Not that it's hard to be better than Secret of Mana.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I really didn't like Secret of Mana when I tried it a few years ago. Just felt kinda janky and lame.
Pfft, you two are both lame. Secret of Mana is amazing. You just need to play it with two or three people. We used to rent Secret of Mana and then Super Bomberman because it came with the multi-tap so three of us could play SOM at the same time.

edit: Beaten to the punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Overall you are probably right. However if you had a multitap and two friends to play with, Secret of Mana was pretty fucking bad ass.
Didn't see that you already posted that ahead of me. I only got as far down the page as "I didn't like Secret of Mana" and my fingers started replying automatically in fury.