View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
They don't exist because they don't exist.
So rationing of care is not Death Panels? Your lack of logic amazes me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
So, once again, you're saying that factcheck is unreliable but a site that Bill O'Reilly writes for is reliable.
FactCheck is absolutely unreliable for numerous reasons. First reason is that it's run by a private family (Foundation's are used by the rich for social manipulation and tax avoidance on their large sums of money), secondly it has ties to Annenberg which Obama used to work for.

So, the place where Obama used to make his living from is protecting him and you see no conflict of interest there?

I mean, come on TheLeader, Do you see now how when your little cookie cutter idea of reality doesn't add up you'll always go back to you're little "Left vs Right" Mentality?

Your hatred of Bill O'Reilly and other right wing fascists cloud your judgement and make it impossible for you to see that they're ALL fascists.

Once again, I'll repeat, The article I posted, is true. It doesn't matter that Bill-O wrote anything on the site, the article itself can't be challenged. Even Dennis Kucinich (DEMOCRAT) said the same exact thing. Please think rationally.