View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 10:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mew barios View Post
i find this coolinator offensive as his method of argument is one far better suited to a machine, and for a living human to initiate it is incredibly inefficient.

here's just a basic idea of automated processes

look for a forum that a cursory search includes the word 'obama', but doesn't include the word 'obamacare'. this is a fair enough bet that it's both a politically minded forum, and one in need of further education.

look for a post with a title about health care, it doesn't matter how old it is. and open up with a reply about death panels. something generic about the government, hope and change, something about a birth certificate. it's not really important as long as it's nonspecific to whatever the conversation may have originally been.

every 2-5 replies quote the 2-3 most recent and reply with an opinion editorial or conspiracy theorists blog. you can have a large list but really just one per forum is fine. have a few other preset lines like, 'people always insult me instead of addressing my factual facts' and various phrasings of asserted victory. by adjusting the posts based on the volume of replies and certain keywords i believe it could be relatively convincing.

this could free up countless hours to expound your important ideas via other mediums. i don't particularly like the kind of work that increases the level of human suffering, but i'm sure you could find someone willing to develop this system for you.
That's brilliant.

Also, Coolinator, how is a Death Panel committing genocide against the American people?