View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I still need to fill out my census form.
IT'S TOO LATE GODDAMNIT, I'M LEGALLY REQUIRED TO BE HERE, JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR PLEASE YOU CAN JUST REFUSE SO I CAN JUST LEAVE YOUR SHITTY NEIGHBORHOOD. YOU THINK YTHAT I WANT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU?! ALL OF YOUR NEIGHBORS ALREADY ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS! YOU ARE MAKING ME LOSE MONEY EVERY DAY I HAVE TO COME BACK BECAUSE ONE TO FIVE HOUSES REFUSE TO ANSWER THE DOOR AND NONE OF YOUR NEIGHBORS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU AND THE HOMEOWNER THAT RENTS THE HOUSE TO YOU WON'T ANSWER THE PHONE WHAT THE HELL KIND OF A FREAK ARE YOU AND I'M STUCK IN THIS HELLHOLE AND ONLY ABLE TO WORK TWO HOURS A DAY BECAUSE I CAN'T GET MY NEW ASSIGNMENTS UNTIL I CAN SOMEHOW PROVE THAT YOU EVEN EXIST YOU GODLESS BASEMENT DWELLING WHOREMONGERS