View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 06:50 AM       
So I did see Karate Kid finally

Three things I noticed while watching it.

Jaden Smith is a clone of Will Smith. How he moves, speaks, looks, his mannerisms. They all reminded me of Will Smith.

Jackie Chan can actually do a serious roll. There were some nuances to his character that were interesting and he pulled off well. I admit I was surprised. They really only had one action scene for him to do, everything else was him acting. I wasn't expecting it.

This was the loosest use of the word remake I have ever seen. Names were different, setting was different. Only thing that was the same was a kid was picked on till a master of martial arts saved him and teaches him to defend himself and then they go to a tournament.