View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 04:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
I still never understand why people love playing deathmatch with complete strangers. The only deathmatch I ever enjoyed was Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and Outlaw on the 2600. What's the allure to killing random people from a camping point with a RPG?

Dominating people is ALWAYS fun, Me > You is one of the most basic principles of human society

Which is of course why Iīm a VERY bad and unsporting loser

Erm, anyway, playing a bit of Saboteur now and itīs suprisingly fun, even though its just another sandboxgame no one really needs.
Itīs especially funny to listen to the nazis. Some of them are obviously voiced by germans or people who can emulate german without an accent while some of them are clearly american and they are mixed up all over the place...a lot of fun to listen to

Great oneliners too. I break one naziīs neck, another one sees me and immediately shouts: "Ich bin dein Todesengel!" (Iīm your angel of death!)

Just hillariously stupid...also, if the nazis had fortified Paris like they did in the game, it would be german today...thereīs towers on EVERY house, thereīs FLAKs everywhere, Airships looming above the city, thereīs fucking V2 rockets in the outskirts of town goddamnit...when did they get all that shit over there...