View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 08:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
man, messenger bags suck. what's the point of them? mine can hold maybe 2 textbooks at a time and then all of the weight is distributed to one side of me and i'm constantly having to readjust myself so i don't fall on my face. and theeeeen, it's especially bad during the summer semester when i wear strapless/sleeveless tops and the bag strap digs into my shoulder. so stupid. messenger bags are for douche-bags.

need to purchase a bookbag, but there's too much stuff to consider/compromises to make.
I always thought the point of a messenger type bag was so that you could wear it while you are also wearing a backpack. If you are worried about storage area then you should get a record bag, they are fatter. The one I have can hold loads of books and it has various straps so you can carry it over your shoulder or on your back. The bargains never stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
just because you carry a purse doesn't mean we want to hear about your womanly troubles FZ
Rather sexist and therefore not funny.