View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
My wife is addicted that that shit. One episode I watched with her (I think from last season) the single mom dumped her baby on her mom then went out with her friends to meet some guy. She gets there and the guy she was so excited to meet just got on her ass about not being home with her baby and what is she doing out partying with friends so late. Same girl whos mom beat the shit out of her for being a twat between seasons.
I saw that one. Her mom is ridiculous. I love/hate the one big guy on the show because between him and the girlfriend I don't know how they functioned enough to procreate. Did you see the episode on the beach where he's like "WANNA MARRY????" Then he gets down on his knee in the sand. Doesn't do anything for a minute......then brings out a ring from somewhere. It looked as if someone were directing him to do things but he wasn't really following what to do because he's an idiot.