View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 04:42 AM       
Concerning Nier, it´s still THE best RPG-Story this year and so much better than the abomination known as FF13...ahem.

Still waiting for Baroque, I don´t even know why I want it so bad, it´s not very good but I guess I just hate waiting for stuff...still have to play the second phase of Kuon. It´s a little irritating that the first phase took less than four hours but whatever, the game´s pacing is slow enough as it is.

Even more talking in Ar Tonelico 2 as my Reyvateils get to understand each other and in turn forge Combo-Songmagic. Guess they just have to talk for hours and hours about how they hate but secretly like each other...very cheesy stuff that should be done by talking over a beer in a bar for about an hour, not diving into a strange cyber-dreamworld for (game)weeks that connects their minds and forces them to re-live each others past.

But maybe that´s just japanese mentality for you, no easy way to communicate one´s emotions.

Oh that reminds me of one thing I always wanted to ask you guys. Correct me if I´m wrong but a standart greeting in the US is "how do you do", right? Do you expect an honest answer to that or is it just a greeting that you answer to in a specific way?

Cause I heard that the "common American" is suprised if someone answers in a negative way...don´t know if it´s true though, hence the question. I love these little differences about different people, makes life interesting