View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 06:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdancer21b View Post
Is there any chance of maybe filming a Doc Mock episode sans studio and streaming it? Like some internet gamer folks do? Sure just using a webcam is lame and not to the quality standard established by Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum but I'm jonesing pretty bad.
I'm currently trying to find a place to shoot the show, but that was a professional studio we did it in, with about six different cameras, a tricaster, and all the bells 'n whistles one could possibly need. I definitely can't stream a 2 hour movie from my own home or anything like that. I have considered doing a "mini mausoleum" of sorts where it's not live, but Doc Mock picks a random movie each week and shows some of the highlights from it. You know, something I could just put up on Youtube. As soon as I have something solid to report, I'll post it up on DocMock.com and here on I-Mockery.

I'm also trying to think of another web show to do on Youtube, completely separate from Doc Mock... just haven't settled on an idea yet. I absolutely love doing video stuff though, so something's gotta happen.