View Single Post
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 01:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Hardwork is a main factor in how much you can produce and how much a boss will pay you for your services. I make pretty decent money for my job skills.
Didn't you already claim that you had a degree and were already working in a skilled field? Strike one.

Quote:
I'm working now to improve my job skills and education so I can get more money. That is how it works, kelly.
Something that pays someone above poverty level even though they have a college degree, I hope. Also hoping that you get smarter so as not to sqaunder your education when the next job train rolls up to the station.

Quote:
Christ, Kelly, were you one of those people that joined the military because you were directionless?
Nope. I joined it to serve my country as I think that all able-bodied people should do ... well those of us without horrendous hive conditions. I'm 20 credits short of a degree in Computer Science yet I have a job that pays what I'd probably be making as base pay in a job using that degree; therefore I'm busy making above poverty level wages while I finish the last bit of classes while waiting to see if the IT field opens up a little more.

Quote:
By your incoherent ranting and leftist screeds, it would not suprise me.
Mr. Pot ... meet Mr. Kettle. Puhhhlllleeeeaaaase.

Wherever you go, there you are.