View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 02:58 PM       
My god, I almost puked in a chinese restaurant today.

They're hazardous when you are allergic to shellfish because you never know what's going to have crab or shrimp in it. The buffet is dangerous because people drop stuff that has seafood into other stuff, so I try to order off the menu if I have to go to a chinese place. Even then it's not a given that you'll be safe.

Anyway, I ordered a healthy dish off the menu and the waitress was all "OK YOU WANT CHICKEN, CHICKEN YES" and I was even pointing to the fucking chinese on the menu by what I wanted, and she kept shaking her head and going to the back of the menu where it said WHITE MEAT CHICKEN LUNCH. Finally I figured she must be saying it's the same thing as the grilled chicken and veggies I wanted, so I nodded yes, fine.

Then she was all "FRY RICE WHITE RICE OKAY", so I told her white rice. She came back with the biggest fucking plate of hideous deep-fried chicken fat chunks I have ever seen. The oil smelled rancid. It was accompanied by a greasy pile of pork fried rice and there was some crab rangoon balanced on top of it all.

When I tried to tell them it wasn't what I wanted, they said "OK YOU HAPPY ENJOY" and then went off and fought with each other by the buffet.

I learned my lesson, after trying to eat that greasy pile of shit. From now on, just going to take my chances with the buffet.