View Single Post
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 06:11 PM        Re: re:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron mitchell
a fan earlier mentioned that their better songs were covers, so the songwriting is apparently not where it's at? .
A) That was me.

B) I never said all their better songs. It was like 5 of them. And not all of them were their better songs.

C) I also said that although they did cover songs, that they changed them a great deal and added more lyrics than there were in the songs originally.

D) How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

E) You're a not-joke-getting retard who doesn't recognize dichotomy when you see it, and instead you become defensive and start saying things like "Les(BIAN LOL ME FUNNY) Waste, WASTE GET IT WHAT A WASTE!!!!!"

F) I'm not arguing about why the Clash is the best band ever, because it's all subjective. Lot's of people have said they don't realy like the Clash, but I'm not going to convince them otherwise. I'm arguing about why you're an idiot. You stupid fucking cunt.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid