View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 10:52 AM       
I had a Tim Horton's chocolate chip muffin with some extra-strong coffee for breakfast. I was up late doing all the prep work for Thanksgiving so I could just shove the majority of it in the oven today. Last night I:

- cleaned, dressed and prepped the turkey (including chopping the mountain of mirepoix)

- roasted chestnuts, chopped them, and made an experimental new chestnut stuffing recipe (smelled good when I added the herbs to the butter...we'll see)

-stewed my special-recipe cranberry chutney on the stove for about 8 hours and continually added liquor to it...

-made yam casserole (whipped yams with a crumble crust of brown sugar and pecans)

-baked and cooled two pumpkin pies

So today all I have to worry about is the mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts, and peas.