View Single Post
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 02:54 PM       
hey fathom zero, when you look like david villa you can start calling other people pale, until then, shut the fuck up. also, your taste in music is shit. i don't care if you listen to it ironically or seriously, you're a hipster douchebag either way. maybe you were cool once when you were like 14, but you're not 14 anymore. and as such, perhaps you should consider moving out of your mom's place. i hear there's this alley behind the urban outfitters around here where the homeless people reside. I do believe that you and your useless lomographic camera would fit in nicely there!

and next time any of you guys want to question my gender again, i kindly direct you to this post and invite you to try to emulate the above level of bitchiness and when you inevitably fail, perhaps you will come to the realization that it is only capable of emanating from someone in possession of the double x chromosomal make up, thus disproving your dumbshit assumption.

and stop white knighting me, i don't want it because i hate you guys right now. and i'd rather we all continue to call eachother names.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE