View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I was walking home from work today, through the woods. I passed through a trail that leads to a dried-up watering hole, which has a bunch of trees that are popular for people to hang out on; one of them is bent almost 90 degrees and is close to the ground. So, I saw a stepladder and a bag on the concrete bridge thing to the left, and figured there'd be someone at the trees, so I looked over. I saw some girl, dunno how old because she was far away, laying on the tree, and was like 'lol she's wearing a weird dress that makes her look like she's naked from far away. Fail.' I kept walking, and looked back over, and she was quickly getting into a purple bath robe, and some guy with a camera and another girl were now in view.
So today, I walked onto a nude photoshoot. I hope I photobombed it.
Hahaha, don't you wish you could have walked up to them and awkwardly asked "hey you guys what are you doing? Why are you naked can I help?" and then sniffed loudly while pushing your glasses back up the bridge of your nose.