View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 07:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Also, Nintendo spent months designing the plastic wheel to Mario Kart Wii to get the weight just right.
lol. I hated the wheel and the way it felt. I had to hold it with my fingertips like a frisbee because of my long hands. It sounds like I'll have the opposite problem, then. Also, the people that've seen it in person said it's like seven or eight wiimotes sat beside one another - that's pretty big to me. But if it's held like a skateboard, I suppose it doesn't matter. It's just going to be another Nintendo peripheral to me, left in a stack of wheels and guns and 3rd party wiimotes and straps and chargers and cords and every other Nintendo doohickey I own.