View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
i just came from watching transformers 3 its better than number 2 but worse than 1 one thing i must say optimus is one cold blooded killer
That's pretty spot on. Still no Grimlock. It seemed like they focused more on the humans again. There were still a few "Missing Transformers" scenes where they just go missing for 20 minutes of the movie and then are back.

Optimus Prime seems like he just runs on adrenaline.
Spoilers!

edit: Also saw it in I-Max 3D. Got there kinda late so we had to sit on the side. There is a part where they are sliding down something and it looked amazing because I actually had to turn my head to the right side of the screen.

As with every Imax movie the imax scenes were worth it. Although an entire film is never directly filmed with it.