View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
I was out the other day and my friends asked me if I wanted to see a movie with them. I said sure and they asked me what movie I wanted to go see. I told them, "The Green Hornet," as it was, of the two 'Green' movies, the obviously better choice. They told me it was already on DVD.

I felt dumb.

So we saw the Green Lantern and I was bored and definitely fell asleep for a stretch of it. Coming back home, I borrowed my bro's copy of the Green Hornet and was quite happy with it. Srsly, I loved the Green Hornet.

Also, saw American: The Bill Hicks Story.

I don't have to say anything - you already know you should watch it. It's a fantastically made doc.