View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Oh nice. You were really hardcore into the game for a while then. I played a ton at the time, but wasn't able to keep with it. One of the things that bothered me most when it first came out was how much sieges would crash the server or just make everyone involved lag out. I'm sure they fixed that by now, but it sieges were pretty much broken the whole time I was playing.
no, they stayed broken for forever. it turns out one of the siege-crashing bugs was that you could queue up for a minigame during a siege, and if you got pulled into a mini it would crash the siege zone.

you stopped playing at the right time. gaute was the original director, but after craig took over he turned conan into another WOW. gear started to matter a lot, everyone had 3x the hitpoints and took forever to kill, stances were made pointless; it sucks.