View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 05:36 AM       
Gimme another hit.

5garn gave me Johnny Depp, so here it is:

A Johnny Depp movie I love: Edward Scissorhands: The movie creeped me out a bit when I was young, but it was excellent in how crazy it was bringing a dude with scissors for hands who was gangly/awkward, trying to make him fit into the modern world. And it really is a great movie.

A Johnny Depp movie I like: Platoon: One of the best war movies out there. There are some really memorable scenes in this movie.

A Johnny Depp movie I hate: The Pirates of the Caribbean (all of them): Shitty movies with a shitty story. Even a disney executive said story doesn't matter when you have big set pieces and cgi to create a successful movie. Not an authentic pirate tale. Would have been nice if it was a movie kinda like the pirate movies of old, but it's disney and they have to overdo everything and make it shit.

Honorable Mention: The Imaginarium of Doctor Pernassus: Was decent, not great, but had a lot of fancy set pieces.

Last edited by k0k0 : Aug 20th, 2011 at 06:16 AM.