View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 10:15 AM       
Give it to me, B²!

Bill Paxton is the assignment.

A Bill Paxton movie I love: Apollo 13. I was 10 (and already come into my own as a science geek) when the actual events took place, so this movie resonates with me in a way few movies can.

A Bill Paxton movie I like: I have a soft spot for Indian Summer. True, it's more of a "relationship movie" (read: chick flick) but there's a scene with Paxton and Alan Arkin (the trophy scene) that makes you sit back and say "Wow."

A Bill Paxton movie I hate: There are two - I want to go with Twister (the only part of this movie that's any good is where Jonas gets beaned with a telephone pole), but my nod will go to Titanic. If they could bury every copy of every DVD, VHS, film or pirated version of this film in the salt caverns where they are burying all our spent nuclear fuel, it would be a good start.

Honorable Mention: Aliens. A movie sequel that is favorably compared with the original.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Aug 23rd, 2011 at 04:53 PM.