Thread: NFL 2011/2012
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
I never denied the fact that they were trash during this period. There is no way I can argue that. But the guy started talkin shit about them for no other reason than "the fans look like the Road Warriors/Legion of Doom rejects".
If you can't take a joke about your team, that is on you. If you take it personally and start dropping 'dumbass' bombs unprovoked, you will get your ass destroyed verbally in retribution. If you cannot handle these two facts about this board, I suggest you look elsewhere because you can't handle what the i-mock forums are about.

Quote:
And of course I'm going to counterreact if it's a Bills, Lions, and a Browns fan. There is nothing you can say about them. Yes, they got of to a good start. Fitzpatrick is probably the most underrated QB of the last 2 years. I like him as a player. He's been doing big things, even against the Raiders. But we all know things can quickly change.
Don't you think that is a rather stupid statement to make? There are Buckeye fans like that and they make all the other Buckeye fans look shitty when they do that and I hate it when they do, just like you make Raider nation look shitty when you represent them like a 10 year old child would react to a joke. If you had real pride in the Raider nation you would have seen a joke as a joke, regardless of who made it, and not went all petulant child when the jokes were made. That, and only that, is why this has gotten to this point. I am tired of explaining this to you.

Quote:
I just think it's garbage when people Raider-bash just for the sake of it. Especially when there have been worse teams in the past decade.
That would be like Jeffery Dahmer saying, 'I am tired of people trash talking about me when there are people like Hitler that existed' Just roll with what is said or go away, otherwise your time here will be you constantly getting hit with the worst comments people can think of to throw at you.

Quote:
And I have been relaxed
No you haven't

Quote:
I am not the one making personal attacks and making disgusting remarks. I have to defend myself, but I don't sink to those levels.
every time you tell this lie, I am going to post this quote

Quote:
I won't even argue with your dumbass Vick comments. His concussion was caused by his own fucking player last week. I can tell you are not a football fan. And if you are a Browns fan, shut up. They never made it to the Super Bowl either.
So you can either quit your lying, or get used to seeing it as I keep posting it every time you lie

Last edited by Pentegarn : Sep 27th, 2011 at 05:55 PM. Reason: spelling