View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
What kind of work are you dissuading me from doing, Pent? Animation work, or working in a factory?
I am saying the kinds of peole who are fools enough to limit their background check to the first page on Google are the kinds of people who will hire you and say it is for animation, then tell you that before you actually do the animation you have to go through training. Then instead they will assign you to menial tasks that could involve heavy lifting, garage door installation, non unionized plumbing, non unionized masonry, non unionized pipe fitting because "the guy who trains is busy so let's put you here for now.

Of course, you will think it is odd, but you will go along because you want to be a team player. But three weeks go by, and you have yet to receive even a minute of this required training they insist you need. But hey, those projects I listed are all done and suddenly their building is up to code for a deep discount. But "I'm sorry, we have to let you go. It isn't anything you did, we just can't keep you".

We just want to make sure you only get quality jobs