View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 03:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post

But I don't wanna be the morality police I just think it's kind of creepy. Carry on, gang
Well I agree with you. A long term, long distance relationship with my gf led to a lot of pictures/video both ways, and I've never considered putting her pictures out there. I don't think it's something that has to be taken into consideration before you send pictures; whether that person will then post them on the internet. I would have hoped it was a given that you didn't. Some people don't care if you do though, so good for them.

Closest I've gotten was when a girl and I filmed ourselves doing it. I watched it on Windows Media Player, and then later on that day had a LAN with some friends. I went to play some music on WMP and for some reason the room suddenly filled with the sights and sounds of her and I getting busy.