View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 11:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
The only critic I trust is Yahtzee, although I thought he was way off on the Witcher (well, mostly off).
He tore it to shreds, as per usual? Yeah, I can get behind him, too, but he's harsher than I am on a few things.

I've been replaying the Witcher, too, and I like it a lot more now than I did when it came out. As I recall, I think I started the first thread here about it and how excited I was for it, because it looked and sounded amazing. How easily we are let down. That's another topic, though.

I really want to defend them, and games journos in general, but I always feel like a flag-waving douche. I can't say "let's agree to disagree" either, because that feels like a such a cop-out.