View Single Post
Lone Wanderer is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 03:17 PM       
One time, I dreamed that I had psychic abilities and was a fan/hate mail sorter for Chris Cocker. I kept trying to impress him/her with my glorious psychic mail sorting powers, but he/she seemed confused or unimpressed. :/ Then she/he asked me to look at an infection (more like mold growing) on his/her left ass-cheek and I told Chris to see a doctor.
After sorting more mail I got horny and asked him/her to suck my (bleep), but Chris declined and told me he/she would rather do her girlfriend. Then we went to sum bar/pub with alot of Irish and "scene/emo/whatever" teenagers there and I'm not old enough to drink beer so I just sat there awkwardly looking at an redheaded Irish guy drinking.
Next thing I knew I was in an old library with awful green 70's carpeting and shitty fluorescent lights trying to find some book. Then I was chased around by keystone cops for awhile, for no apparent reason.
Then I was on some cheap uninspired Haunted Mansion knock-off and kept riding it over and over (even though it scared me). Then I got pissed off when a girl dressed as Freddy Kruger poked me in the eye with her claws and started talking nonsense with her.

Finally I was back with Chris Cocker again and was chased down a rabbit hole and she/he turned into my ex-girlfriend, but with a beard! But I didn't care and was just so horny and started doing her...but then I woke up!