View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
If you ask me the BCS fucked up worse than they have ever fucked up, and they have fucked up heavily in the past so that is saying something.

So to start with, like the TCU Boise State debacle from a couple years ago they take the 2 teams they fucked out of a shot at the BCS together effectively assuring they can't both win a bowl game which of course would add more fuel to the fraud fire they have set. So Oklahoma State and Stanford play each other assuring one of them loses. BCS honks breath half a sigh of relief that both will not win a bowl game.

Then because MU generates more bank, they get to leapfrog a superior MSU for an at large bid because lord knows MSU hasn't taken it up the ass enough.

Then we go to the BCS championship game.... Let's face it, I look forward to football because baseball and soccer just aren't as exciting. Alabama LSU will be yet another baseball/soccer match like it was when we saw it before. And to those talking heads who say, Okla St and Stanford had their shot and lost, bullshit. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth when you say they had their shot and lost yet say Bama earned their place by doing the exact same thing Stanford and Oklahoma St. did. And what about LSU, didn't they already prove themselves against Bama? Why do they have to do it again? Why does Bama get a mulligan?

My only hope is that the viewer turnout on this Championship game fraud is at an all time low, I know for the first time since the BCS Championship Game was implemented, I will not be watching it. Why should I? For one, I saw this game before, I don't do reruns. For another, why should I watch a game where I want both participants to lose? No mattrer what happens I am going to hate it. I have a feeling I will not be the only one not watching either.

Though on the plus side it will get record ratings south of the Mason Dixon line, so you have that going for you BCS, which is nice. So next year you can lose your major nationwide sponsors, but you should get a hefty upswing of Busch Beer, Nascar, Chaw, and Marlboro adverts for the 2013 game based off this years market research

Since the BCS is less legitimate than professional wrestling, I will be watching professional wrestling that night.