View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:36 PM       
Skullgirls. It's a 2D fighting game built around combos, which is a polite way of saying "it's shit."

Also, you might think that an indie Guilty Gear ripoff would at least not have the same HDTV-or-fuck-you problem that triple-A mainstream games do, but you'd be wrong.

I usually don't even touch fighting games since the last one that wasn't shit was Bushido Blade, but it was recommended to me by a friend who never plays them either, and I'm in the market for a console-exclusive game with really good online multiplayer. So far the only one I've found is Mario Strikers Charged, a game that is nearly five years old.

I broke down and bought MGS4 for this reason, but apparently Konami's gonna shut Metal Gear Online down in June, and have already made it impossible for new players to get in. What the fucking hell? If any company pulled this with a similarly-popular PC game they'd the feet of a million angry fans shoved up their ass. Is that just how games work now? They're not allowed to be played for longer than the average lifespan of a fucking gerbil?

That Massive Action Game thing looks sort of interesting, but it's rather old and I'm afraid that as soon as I buy it they're gonna kill it too. Same with Fat Princess, although that looks a lot more appealing than some brown military shooter.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Apr 30th, 2012 at 02:33 PM.