View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:13 AM       
Bjuice is okay, but then it's all wrapped up in that "do I just think it's ok because it was a major part in American childhoods of that era" thing. I've still got some Bjuice burger king or happy meal toys somewhere from the cartoon version.

I made the commitment to watch Eyes of the Mothman at least once over the weekend since it's the Mothman Festival and I can't get there. Like I said earlier, it's really good but really, really long. Also, the editing is kind of weird in that there are abnormally long, dark pauses between segments. A couple of times I thought my laptop had gone to sleep on me before I remembered.

One of the "paranormal investigator" ladies is...I think...married to some guy who runs the TV station there iirc. It's also weird to see in a movie places that I have been. I look at the oak tree behind Cornstalk's grave and think, "my daughter took an acorn home from that tree." No cinematic curse followed us home on that one, btw. I planted the acorn because I was hoping it would grow, but it developed one of those little round worm-holes and shriveled up, producing nothing. I watched it for a while and then chucked it over the fence. We're no more or less cursed than usual.