View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:52 PM       
I had a few days of HBO over the weekend, so I hung around and watched HBO movies.

Picture Paris- I glanced up when I heard the French voiceover, saw Julia Louis-Dreyfus, rolled my eyes...because she is always the character whose husband leaves her in a midlife crisis, and this was more of the same. As it progressed, though, it took a positively delightful turn. I now approve of it.

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. Mostly lame, couple of halfhearted laughs. I now realize that this was the audition tape for Hunger Games Boy, as Winter's Bone was the audition tape for Hunger Games Girl. Both are doing exactly what they did in Hunger Games. He even injures the same leg.

New Year's Day: I'm amazed this held my attention, given all the people in it I can't stand, but it sort of did. I think I just weather-sealed my brain and stared blankly at the screen as I ate tortilla chips. America!