View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:59 PM       
Here are some pictures I took, I hope that these resized appropriately. If not sry sry sry till I get it fixed.

They renamed the box office the "Big Lots Box Office", which is lame as all hell and, as someone I know pointed out, makes it sound like they sell tickets to the games no one else wants to go to. These people are students waiting for the last minute student section to open up. Everything else was sold out.

Line of students curving around the block. I had to step over one to get to Tim Horton's (big round building behind them).

Warmups. Mr. Kitsa has a mancrush on #40 Jared Boll. (3rd in from right)

BUT HE ALSO LIKES HOCKEY AMIRITE HIGHFIVE

Stinger plays behind the badguy from Karate Kid?

Cameraman started to film me holding my daughter, but then the person whose seat he was sitting in came back from the bathroom and he moved. No airtime for us.

Parachute shot 1. I don't think it was chipotle this time, I think it was water bottles, but the delivery method was identical.

Someone grabbing one.