View Single Post
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:23 AM       
Because by doing so, one is being dogmatic. Once one totally dismisses a premise -Without having first reached a verifiable solution- as having no pertinent value at all, they have shown themselves to be close-minded and intolerant, hence not very well educated.

Thank you for the baseless and completely worthless assumption. I believe I remember you saying that you once believed in evolution, but after a long and arduous process of reason you switched to Creationism. Why is it impossible for you to attribute that same process to those that don't agree with you? Here you equate evolutionism with being dogmatic. That's presumptuous, rediculous, and hypocritical. The Creationist school of thought exists solely because of preconceived religious indoctrination. Among scientists, there is no ongoing debate whether or not evolution is true; the objective mountain of evidence leaves no room but to conclude that evolution is an absolute fact.

Your suggestion that it is ignorant to believe in evolution without an exhausting look at Creationism can be equated with the idea that geocentrism should be taught "just in case it's right".

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT