View Single Post
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 02:10 AM       
1. the african embassies where outside of the USA and while no one likes to see stuff blown up in africa less than i do, lets face facts them there are savage lands, and those things are bound to happen from time to time.

as for OK city, thanks for your evaluation agent mulder.

2. what was the death toll up to? 700 something? nothing compared to the WORST DAY EVER IN AIRLINE AND HI RISE HISTORY, but no one needs to worry about that unexpalined virus that only killed old people and little kids in a nuclear armed country that aint exactly our best buddy cause the only attacks that matter are ones that fuck up a lot of rich people in NYC. wouldn't be too bright to test dispersal patterns with a mild virus to see how public health officails react before using the good stuff.

3. sure, yeah, whatever. we will see who is right on this one soon enough.

4. sorry, was going for a bit of dramatic effect, but in my book ANY DEAD SOLDIERS AT ALL ARE FAR FUCKING TOO MANY TO SETTLE the score between PAPPY Bush and SADDAM.

no wmd, no saddam, no links to al quedea, no nuclear program, etc., billions of dollars spent, one hundred and fiddy some soldiers dead.

smells like victory to me.

5. sure, my speech writer had me utter a complete lie in the state of the union address, but let me change the subject to exlaining exactly how we have yet to bring any of the hi ranking figures in the ENRON or MCI bankruptcies to trial, and how about how we did not screw the old people with the new medicare we are proposing.

george is winna.

:dancyrave thing

6. your mother was not suprised the day the doctors told her you were a retard, the thing that suprised her was that she could actually have given birth out of her rectum.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.